Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One for Huey

Looking back on my few posts I've realised they're all Sascha! So here's a photo blog of Huey's birthday.
















Birthday Morning: We had already given him his bike, as he chose it and then we couldn't get it back, but of course Craig and I are softies so we had got him some more things to open in the morning. To every one he said, "that's just what I wanted." I suspect my mum had taught him to say that but he seemed genuinely chuffed with everything.
















Birthday Lunch Time: Ba (paternal grandma) came over at lunch time to help us get ready for Huey's minor party. His major party has been postponed. Ba had brought more presents. Dinosaurs and super heroes were going down well by this stage. We then spent the arvo at Mitcham buying provisions, Huey playing on Squirt the Whale and Huey having a fancy baby chino with Ba.



Birthday Night: All the SA family made it for pizza at our place. There were heaps more presents and Huey spent most of the night as Buzz. We had pizza and, Huey's favourite, garlic bread.














There was also white chocolate mud cake. It was a pretty healthy night.
































Just as at the end of any good birthday party Huey finished up with a vomit in the kitchen sink and a little lie down on the couch. All said and done it was a pretty good birthday and he hasn't even had his super hero party yet!

Happy 4th Birthday my gorgeous man!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Superhero. I'm glad you had such a great 4th birthday. I agree that no party is complete without a little vomit but I thought the legal age for that was 18..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder which side of the family that came from??
    Jen

    ReplyDelete